Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The New York Times Reads My Blog

In case you thought my post last week was all tongue in cheek when I said I had great power and influence.. just check out the NYTimes Dining Section.

Yeah.

That's right. Don't fuck with me.

Now, granted, there isn't an article about champagne, but there is one about Chilean red wine. I'm a fan of Chilean red wine and I found the article interesting.

What we can extrapolate from this is that although they know I love me some champagne, they decided to indulge a subconcious desire of mine to read about Chilean red wine. In other words, I'm so important that they READ MY MIND.

I'll leave you all to stare and gawk at me in terror and awe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali Jean said...

Please go to the Thai restaurant covered in the last dining and wine section and order the blood broth soup. do it for me. then blog about it.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

You know, I know someone that is good friends with Coral from the Real World.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home